East Point Property Management
AMPRO Property Management is an Atlanta Property Management company that specializes in managing single family homes, condominiums, townhouses and small apartment buildings. We will tailor our management services to suite your needs which can encompass any or all of the following: full property management, tenant placement only or we take over management with your existing tenant occupied property.
- Each property is featured on our website and in several free and paid websites to ensure full rental exposure
- Post in Multiple Listing Service such as GAMLS and FMLS. This allows outside agents to show the property.
- Install a professional sign
- Properties are shown by licensed real estate agents.
- All inquires are handled live
- Credit report
- Verify employment and proof of income
- Prior evictions
- Rental history
Tenant Move-In Procedures
- New locks are installed
- Sign, review lease and collect security deposit
- Through walk thru inspection
- Turn over keys to tenant
Owner Payments and Statements
- Owners are paid by direct deposit
- Invoices, receipts and Owner reports are available online.
- Owners receive a 1099 form at year-end for tax preparation.
Repairs and Maintenance
- AMPRO’s maintenance contractors can handle all repair issues that your property may require.
- AMPRO is equipped to provide total renovation services.
- Tenant Procurement Fee: One month’s rent (fee can be spread over 2 months)
- Ongoing monthly management fee: as low as 5% (minimum $75) No management fee is collected if property is vacant or if the tenant is evicted or stop paying rent.
- Renewal fee (when tenant remains longer than 12 months): 50% of one month’s rent
- We guarantee an approved applicant for your rental property within 30 days of it being rent ready or we will waive the fees until a tenant moves in.